The details regarding the submission of application form and written tests are advertised in leading English and Urdu daily newspaper.
For admissions to any class, a candidate must either be studying in that class or must have passed the last lower class at the time of admission. Age limits as on 1st April of the year of admission are as follows:
For admission in:
6th Class 11-12 Years
7th Class 12-13 Years
8th Class 13-14 Years
The physical appearance of the candidate must correspond with the age mentioned in the application form.
Each year, admission tests are conducted in the first quarter of the year. The candidates appear in written & medical examination. Later they are interviewed along with their parents. We take admission in classes VI, VII & VIII. The admissions are offered solely on the merit and subject to availability of seats.
Procedure for seeking Admission
- a) Filled Application form, with previous School Leaving Certificate & Form B issued by NADRA.
- b) 4 Passport size photos of candidate (Sky Blue background).
- c) Photo copies of National Identity Cards of Parents/Guardians.
- d) Medical Examination Form duly completed.
- e) Draft/Online transfer slips of submitted dues.
- f) Visitors Details Form, giving details of authorized visitors.
Parents/Guardian seeking admission for their sons and wards are requested to provide following: